We all know how important it is to keep yourself clean, but what to do when you don’t have access to bathing facilities? This web fodder production from the official head shed of dumb shit spotlights Urban Hygiene – Tricks & Tips and shows you what to do step by step.
- Find a clean water source
- Always keep your body clean.
- Take a bath once everyday.
- As a minimum, bathe your feet, hands & private parts.
- Inspect for bugs, or other objects that may keep you itchy.
- If possible, change socks & underwear after bathing.
- Personal hygiene is the individual concern of every person. It is your responsibility to always safeguard your health. These are simple and easy to follow basic health guidelines that everyone must observe.